Fuckin thieving cunts - stolen cars in chch thread

mutiny

here's some pics of the damage.

scaled.php?server=705&filename=crashedceffy2.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=97&filename=crashedceffy1.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=37&filename=crashedceffy3.jpg&res=medium

I've got it on blocks now. Looks like I'm going to need a new Xmember, lower arm, castor rod mounting bracket, park light, headlight, and side turning lamp at the very least. My dad took to the guard with a small ball pein hammer and an offcut of 4X2, and it's not bad considering how bent it was when the towie dragged it out of the ditch.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are these doctors concerned about the health of thieves and scum bags? I would love one of these in my car but would hate to accidentally shock a friend/family member/mechanic if I forgot to mention it.

How about having a 10lb gas cylinder of carbon monoxide? Paint it blue, and put a NOS sticker on it. Have a switch that says "Nitrous armed" on the dash, with a button. When they hit it, it fills the cabin with odourless gas that makes them dead.

Who wins? Society!

• 2 weeks later...

You'd be surprised how brash these drop kicks can be. Have heard of people breaking in to the same home twice so they can nick their goods then steal the replacements when insurance pays out. I'd keep a very close eye on any other cars you guys have. What was the rego? I drive all over town so will keep an eye out for it in my travels.

Trust me, shits going on lockdown. I'll be sleeping by my other car with a axe if I have to.

I used to sleep in my rotang waaaay back when I owned one. With the alarm and steering lock on too. Made for a few lols when I was too chopped to be woken up and the alarm was going off with my mate who was driving us home unable to get my attention.

Borrow a silvia off someone, and park it on the road. Then wait on the roof with a rifle and night vision goggles.

uv light would probably show them up

haha good call..

sorry to hear about you and your flat mates gear bro, why cant these cunt's just work and buy there own shit.. drives me insane hearing about story's like this

ill keep an eye out for the van on the way to Dunedin tomorrow too