Wellington Meet - 1st Thur of the month - July 5th @ 7.00

KKtrips

Its this week again guys and gals- I have a weekend driving event well into the planning stages - hope to make an announcement at the Pizza meet.

All you regulars come along - and if you haven't been before then come this time..

Also next month we might be doing a one off change to Valentines Restaurant in Petone as its the coldest time of year - makes for a warm sit down smorgasbord meal.. Once again will get an indication of keeness this Thursday and let everyone know through here...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - will see what people think on Thursday..

Whatever the result I'm super keen for a sit down meal somewhere this winter thats NOT pizza.

We been going for two years now and new people arn't really coming along so thinking about changing it up to try and stimulate some new faces. Plus our friendly pizza man isn't there anymore. Hah

Perhaps we can end the driving event I'm planning at a sit down restaurant venue..

Just checked prices of Valentines $35 a head for food - no drinks included - does that sound reasonable?

Postpone for 20 days and go for free on your birthday?

I'm not fussed. I was expecting it to cost something like that anyway.

We been going for two years now and new people arn't really coming along so thinking about changing it up to try and stimulate some new faces.

thats because people kwno the size of Shaz penis and where she like to put it.

I'm keen for this Thursday. Will not be making an appearance at valantines. Sorry, keen for pretty much anything else and petone would be sweet for me but their food is fucking repulsive. What about the kansas city bbq? Just a thought. Never been there but heard good things.