New Year is a-comin. Bitch about tents here.

Chickity

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's in and who's out?

Original tent I acquired had a giant split in it, so had to scramble around for another and won't be picking that up until tomorrow, real last minute stz. Can save myself a trip all the way out east if we're all deciding to call it quits.

New Years' at mine? Nowe I really wish the shed was finished :doubt:

Still going. Go get tent and come ed :)

Well Ben, if you're keen, plenty of spots free now :D

Cam is a likely. He wants to go, but he doesn't wanna sit around with just me tara and chris for a week and he has 3 other new years destinations he can go to :(

Liv, just come...

If there was some chance of sun while I'm up there, then I would. But as Ricardo said, the days on which I'd be staying are pretty much guaranteed to be dismal and wet.

Might just do what Liv said and re-assess in the next day or so. An overnighter or reduced length stay could still werk.

Just found out the group of people i went with 2 years ago are going again so there will be 5 more people there so plenty of awesome people to hang out with :D

See you at 9am at your place Tara unless i have to pick up Cam, in which case i'll txt you.

Fucking KEEN!!!! evening has been turned around :D