AUCKLAND MEET : Wednesday 13th April

Lets try and get the sweet numbers up and make it another lush meet.

Will update with more info re deals later.

ALso: Yes, this meet is a week prem as fred leaves NZ late next week so have made this meet so he can come and show us all NZs first FreeEMS powered ride (i think ??)

The Auckland monthly meet.

Wednesday 13th April

Meet in carpark from 7:30pm

Burgerfuel Ellersile

burgerfuelmap.jpg

Come talk shit, eat burger fuel. We all pretty friendly so dont be afraid. We dont bite (Dont have to worry about Alistair anymore, as area rep i removed him from Auckland :mrgreen: )

New Members welcome. Mates got sweet OS cars but arent members? Tell em to come anyways.

I will have stickers there also.

Black, Red, White and cream

$5 each

index of meets here:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=24973

NZ's second FreeEMS powered ride, now with improved ignition tune and more MPG :-)

The truck was the first NZ one, but the engine exploded making enormous power with conrods smaller than my flacid... anyway... it died!

Things are looking good for attendance!

Fred.

gonna try make it to this one in the bfmr, its seriously untuned and barely drivable atm, will try sort that over the next few days however, apparently a few of freds mates are pretty good with tuning so hoping to get them to have a look at it as theyre gonna make an appearance too...

Shit yeah! Keen for a burger. Will be good to say bye to that bastard Fred too :wink:

Will bring my new whip and sticker it up.

What is a "whip" ? That bastard should be part of a bit of a sideshow act that should be very entertaining :-)

by 16, do you mean the 13th? If it is the 13th, im a no go as its 1 day before pay day and i have ZERO cash

Got enough gas? I'll shout yours, it should be a good laugh, don't miss it for that reason! Same goes for that Dan slacker with the BFMR, assuming he makes it free of pink stickers lol.

I'm looking forward to this! :-)

Fred.

Will bring my new whip and sticker it up.

What is a "whip" ? That bastard should be part of a bit of a sideshow act that should be very entertaining :-)

Wait, you've got a girl again, and are whipped? Since when did this happen? :-P

Yes, I have a new girfirend and I intend to bring her and liberally apply stickers to her person...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whip