1vaknd's 82 ej20 KP

1vaknd

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

handling wasnt so great, overly stiff springs all round by atleast 50% but on the upside got alot of comments as to how sweet it looked when i was sketching out goin round the sweeper at only 150kph. was getting off the clock on the back straight, and was steeping out on the hair pin with the crazy grip and slingshot out it. alot of improvements to be made but as with all thing its gona take time!

fyi I run 275lb rear springs and 400lb front springs in my starlet. it seems ok at Pukekohe but I don't really push my car to 10 10ths.

how was grip over the hill onto the front straight (this is where my car was struggling to hook up) and also out of castrol onto the back straight.

it's looking like and angrey beast man.. good stuff

ford mountain gives me the shits aye. puky has deteriorated so much since the last time i was there! (3 years ago) but i guess once i get more comforetable with it i think it want feel so bad. i had castrol corner sorted though, i knew i had to to get best top speed so worked at it first.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well that fully sux, I assume that's then exit of the hairpin at Pukekohe?

For some inspiration this is my mates Evo which he injured at Puke, after finding some donor bits from a libero it's back to full health.

Before

SSPX0142.jpg

After:

SAM_0667.jpg