Royce R32 with a difference

Rollz Royce

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is magic that it's on the top of the page. Tell that gingernut to stop playing on bikes and get a car sorted.

It would actually be a lot more bad-ass if he had a hand fan of notes.. fives, ideally. Maybe also some dice and some flour.

• Like 1

Man, I dailied it around 50mm higher and destroyed the whole underside of the car. But please, do try it :P

Grass escapade was thanks to a nice big case of over-centering (Or lock out). So steering was jammed on full lock LOL. Hence why I was driving like a bitch. Problem solved now though, so yay for MOAR angle!

• Like 1

I ran over a tyre at Hampton at about 80K from something similar I think Haha Ill have to double check in the video but was probably just me stuffing up.

Neals car looks dialed in, do you just use real crap tyres? I found grippier ones gives you a better chance of holding speed (Through Hampton at least)

"Man, I dailied it around 50mm higher and destroyed the whole underside of the car." 

It suddenly seems like I might be overdoing it. Are your A-arms still playing ball at MOER LAOW hieght ?

Camber wise?

Also Hachi I lost at that picture. Said it with the accent in my head too haha

• Like 2

A Arms? I'm guessing you mean the front stock camber arms? They sit about 10mm off the body. This car is going to be used for D1NZ missile thing, so I'm going to cut the strut towers and lower it some more :D

And yes, crappy tyres. I've tried new tyres,  but my car really doesn't agree with running them. Eats them in say, 3 laps of taupo track 3. Oh, and it sounds like it wants to die and grips up a shit ton.

• 3 weeks later...