Royce R32 with a difference

Rollz Royce

Thought i should post this up here. See what everyone thinks.

I bought it as my daily driver to serve me while my other r32 is in the build.

Its just a poverty-spec model that came up for an unbeatable price.

RB20E manual from factory. Ive never seen one this colour before. Its like a metallic cream. Shits badass :D

Only things I've done to it are;

Tein super street adjustables

15x6.5 0p Rays engineering artisan spirit wheels

195/45/15 tyres

R33 Front LCAs for more camber

Honda Innova front lip

RX7 oil cooler (Just there for looks)

Blitz muffler

Amber dildo knob

Nothing overly cool, but a bit different from the generic style R32s seem to have haha. Enjoy :D

Will be updating when i progress more with it.

101_4277.jpg

101_4283.jpg

101_4285.jpg

101_4291.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to OS Royce, had a bit of a look around your car last night its good to see a Skyline that isn't a FullyHecticD1SPECKdorifterYO!

I vote pinch Scotty's Mashies off the Cresskida for a test fit/steel, he doesn't really need them any way 8)

Cheers guys :D Bouncy ball valve caps are gone lol. Would love to take scottys meshies but he's too jewish haha.

Plans for latter on are to get new outers made to make them about 15x8.5 -25 which will hopefully fit haha.

And something even more different than it already is from the crowd...... Will be buying another RB20E to mess around with. Will be getting a stupid aggresive cam, head work etc..... but the best bit..... triple side drafts :D Will be using Solex 40mm as they're cheap haha

It looks alright but "best 32 in NZ" ? What's it doing to claim that? or it is that it's simple not doing anything? Because it is, you know. (doing something)

I like the car just think people are being a bit weird about the title. I like the use of the Innova lip, looks good man.

• Like 1

It looks alright but "best 32 in NZ" ? What's it doing to claim that? or it is that it's simple not doing anything? Because it is, you know. (doing something)

Relax,

Car looks and will be sick. It's a break from 99% of the other R32's we are graced with in this country.

Who cares what its doing or what its claiming.

Looking forward to updates.

I am relaxed. I'm not asking what the car or the builder is claiming, he didn't make the statement, you did.

I'm asking YOU what makes it that, and if your response is the fact that it's different to 99% of the R32's you're used to, is it, then obviously they get a lot more fucked up on your end of the country because there's plenty still kicking about in a similar nature to this one down these ways. It's a low, tidy, 32. I've already said I like it I was perplexed by the "OMGIT'STHEBEST32EVAR"

• Like 1