aktual list of SI kerns going to nats via convoy

KKtrips

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrrrrriiiiiiiiiight. SO!

Will there be space in anyone's car for me to get a lift back from Nats -> CHC and then I'll sort out getting a bus or something from there.

As discussed by txt today Ky, if we chuck some luggage on andys ute for the return trip, there'll be a spare seat for you in the 1200.

Yep yep. Cheers Bart & Andy, looking forward to the good times. Last time I was in a vehicle from Picton -> CHC it was when Blair and I delivered the VB110 from Timaru to Picton for Glen, it's been some years! Considering that wagon has been owned by my brother for ages now and sits in a panel shop waiting to be remedied.

That would get too sweaty. Plus it would lull you into a false sence of security. With no seatbelts in the back, you'll need to be held in your seats by the clutching of your butt cheeks in terror. (thats an actual quote from a freind of mine who once rode in the back seat of my old 1200 coupe with the exact A15 in my car now. except before it was supercharged.

If you cunts is lucky, I'll fit a radio and a heater to the beast over easter.

• 2 weeks later...

barts txt/sex message yesterday reminded me that some/all of you ladies are going to make love to my lounge floor after nats and catch the ferry on the morning. this still the plan? is all good with me, would just be nice to know how many etc. will have soft thingys/mattresses for 3 people and there is plenty of floor space

and also regarding cars, I can supply 3 parks. one in the garage and 2 in the driveway (just off the street, pretty much on the street side) and then there will be space on the street. there was mention of hemi/mongol being able to get your cars parked up behind lock and key for the night, did this eventuate? im 99% sure they will be fine at mine but would rather you chaps be happy with the arrangements etc.

peace

the women isnt really into that kinda buisness tbh, might see if she will go out for the night then its all on. lols

but seriously, you fullas staying?

yup i plan on staying, with karl joe, and joe's gf

if thats the plan joe?

you still good to take those extra rims up? the 13" ones? :)