aktual list of SI kerns going to nats via convoy

KKtrips

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to split petrol costs between us or is it every car for itself? I can only split my petrol 2 ways as opposed to 4 and 3 ways for the other cars. So it will be quite a bit more expensive for me and my passenger.

Im not sure about that haha. Im already bringing up 5 tyres, a seat, a moped or wee motorbike, my gear and passengers, and with that load i dont think il have any suspension, putting another 200kgs of holden on the back will force me to drive 600kms on the bumpstops which wont make for a very enjoyable drive.

What's the departure time/day for the ferry back?

Picton › Wellington - Thu 05 May 2011 - Depart 1.10pm - Arrive 4.20pm - On board Kaitaki - Final Check In 12.10pm

Wellington › Picton - Mon 09 May 2011 - Depart 8.25am - Arrive 11.35am - On board Kaitaki - Final Check In 7.25am

Im not sure about that haha. Im already bringing up 5 tyres, a seat, a moped or wee motorbike, my gear and passengers, and with that load i dont think il have any suspension, putting another 200kgs of holden on the back will force me to drive 600kms on the bumpstops which wont make for a very enjoyable drive.

How many tyres are mine? Im not sure how many I bought off kids

Alrrrrriiiiiiiiiight. SO!

Will there be space in anyone's car for me to get a lift back from Nats -> CHC and then I'll sort out getting a bus or something from there.

As discussed by txt today Ky, if we chuck some luggage on andys ute for the return trip, there'll be a spare seat for you in the 1200.