Avenga's Avengers

Avenga

Thanks. Yup, the flares will be body colour.

I have some front flares going to go on. I will be pushing front wheels out using adjustable camber plates and adjustable track control arms. I am hoping the widen the front track by about 3" or so. I will wait till I get the flares on the I will adjust the track and ride height to suit the flares.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit that looks great. Gotta be happy with that. Keep up the good work.
sooo pretty. looks amazing.

Cant wait to see it at burgerfuel!!

Thanks guys. I am over the moon with the work GT Refinishers have done on it. Looks even better in person.

Yeah I can't wait till I can bring it along to a burgerfuel meet. Probably won't have it ready for the August meet, so I am aiming to have to all done for the september meet.

looking sweet man. Interested to know what it costs ya if poss

I haven't got a final price yet. I was talking to Grant today about the price, they have spent over 200 hours on it so far. Grant gave me a quote at the beginning which he is sticking to, even though it has taking a hell of a lot more work than he originally thought. It is really good to see someone quote you a price and stick to it, so many times in projects I have been quoted a price and it end up being like double what was quoted.

I really can't say enough about the awesome work GT has done. They have gone far beyond the call of duty and their attention to detail is amazing. I would highly recommend them and I will be getting them to do my Charger next year.

Haha, everyone notices the wheels. I told Grant when I picked the Avenger today.

At least he is getting better, in the early photos all 4 wheels are on the wrong way, then after he painted them then only the front wheels are on wrong. I need to take the wheels off anyway to finish the suspension and brakes so they will go on the right way then. It still doesn't have an engine in it so it isn't driving anywhere.

this is looking badass!

EFI TURBO methinks

Thanks. Maybe in a few years I might repower it. I am pretty happy with the power of the 1500 Avenger engine.

I hate you...

The pic with the vengie on the trailer behind the charger has me so jealous

haha. The Charger does look good towing the Avenger. The charger is a great tow car, been towing heaps of stuff lately so it has came in handy. My next project will be getting GT to repaint my charger.

Mate, all looking super sweet. I never thought of running harness in the guard, but makes sense now I see it. Tempted to do the same...

Thanks. There is tons of room up under the fenders so why not. We just drilled holes next to or under anything that needs wires running to it. The battery is in the boot so it should look pretty clean inside the engine bay when we are done.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks. It is coming together well.

The front wheels are one again, it has a stupid amount of negative camber because we put in some longer track control arms. Once we raise the front a little and push the tops out so it is a more useable camber it should look sweet.

Strut brace still needs to go in.