Welly Meet - First Thurs of the month - 7pm - 6th October

KKtrips

Gutted, cant make this one. Again!!! Been asked to watch my brothers kids and seems Im the only one around to do so. Thursdays are my c_ntiest night to get free.

Bring them with you, I'm sure there will be at least one Citroen or Peugeot driver willing to take them...

I did think about it but had the SVX today, ages are 4 and 7 plus I had my boy who is 2. They also little darker.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh I got home and had a few shots left so was taking random pics then it just wouldnt stop winding on, figured somethign was up so found the film back in and it only took like two winds to get full return, was huge faceplam/ragequit moment

yeh! you just get the film itslef developed (jeremy said it costs 8-9 bucks) and then yeh, you scan the negatives onto your computer and it converts them into legit images.

I got two rolls developed and put on CDs at the shop the other day and was 20 bucks a pop. can get film scanners starting at $100 so yeh, would pay itself of pretty quickly.

this should probably be in the photography thread, woops.

This November it will be our 1 year anniversary of hitting this joint for pizza..

Will start a new thread for it I think.. Hope everyone who has been to at least 1 previous pizza meet in the past year can make it along for the big one in November..