WAGNATS 2011 - Discussion

Spencer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So did someone end up with all the leftover Wagnats Badges and stickers?

After they had been all dished out there were a few left over. Then when we went to leave Vinegar Hill, the box had been raided and they were all gone.

I'm sure its no big deal that they went but they were $20 each to make them and if someone ended up with 5 or 6 it would be nice to get them back to distribute to some of the GC Wagoneers that came to the first Wagnats but couldn't make it this time (like Spence and Camel etc)

Yea na I never got one of those badges either, just an outline on my tgate ha! Some may remember me mentioning a special little sticker there too, lets just say Wellington Wagoneer Chapter may have their batch next week...

ANywho more pics,

Was really neat having paid entertainment put on by the MR2 club, next time you can strip afterwards or something

DSC01922.jpg

DSC01921.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

DSC01904.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01852.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01950.jpg

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

looks like a mean weekend missed. Sorry all had to bail due to wedding arrangements etc.

Plus I didn't have a wagon. Well a '98 wagon with dorts. But not really fitting. Al that wagon looks excellent. Lee yours looks pretty hat at that height and those steels. Win.

looks like you cunts had an epicly boozy crazy few days there, jealous much... maybe next year!

love the sacrificial paint job on your tail gate lee... bum about your starter, but at least you know its brand spankers and will probably last you until retirement (assuming you are attached to the cooon fo life?!)