Dan's Vauxhall Viva

CUL8R

Was this the one that also had the auction for a wrecked 1800?

Step Bro has a HC Estate, got a pair of 13x8 Superlites brand new, drilled to suit 4x4" (101.6 or whatever it is), could be yours for cheaps?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the trademe auction on the weekend, was actually thinking of getting it. Probably best you beat me to it, I've got enough WIP's as it is haha.

Love the black interior. Was does it need done to get running?

I was looking at the trademe auction on the weekend, was actually thinking of getting it. Probably best you beat me to it, I've got enough WIP's as it is haha.

Love the black interior. Was does it need done to get running?

its had another motor put in and all it needs

is to be wired up ,sort a fuel line and play with the dizzy a bit.

then it will need the bolts put in the driveshaft and somemore in the

gearbox.

but aprt from all the shit covering it its a very clean car.

dan

just want to keep it all standard running gear

and drive it untill my van is finished.

i realy miss driving an old car so when this came along i had

to have it and im trying my best to get it on the road

for $500 or less including the cost of the car.

hannah and i met this young fella near high st, chch. He was sat in his hc viva. He had ran out of petrol and was waiting on girlfriend to rescue him.:)

It was standard. Looked so cool against all the modern shit. Fuck he was happy- he loved his little viva.

I like it when i meet young folk who are passionate about proper old cars- gives me hope.

hannah and i met this young fella near high st, chch. He was sat in his hc viva. He had ran out of petrol and was waiting on girlfriend to rescue him.:)

It was standard. Looked so cool against all the modern shit. Fuck he was happy- he loved his little viva.

I like it when i meet young folk who are passionate about proper old cars- gives me hope.

aaahhhhhh

that could be me someday.....

apart form the young part.

• 1 month later...

Just putting it out there, I know of an epic 1256 if you wanted to splash out. Its from a Viva so would bolt in, has a Toyota K50 behind it so an okish 5 speed along with all mounts, driveshaft etc, everything you need. Dude would probably want a couple grand for it though.

na i couldnt spend that much on it mate lol

the one i just put in it has had some work done to it

rebored,fully balanced bottom end,decked,head has been planed and ported ,3angle grind on the valves,

race cam and lifters and a v6 weber carb(once i get the manifold made or find one to buy)

and i only payed $150 for it........

it was built in 1992 lol and has been in a garage for 15 years now but the old dude that had it

had a bell housing and start hooked up to the cunt and has turned it over every month for the past

15 years

he gave me all the paper work for it it cost him just over $2000 in 92.

he also said he could esly get 145kph out of it with standard viva gearbox and diff.

i got it running today with the little zenith carb and she runs mint and no loud rattly sounds atall.

i will put my new water pump on it..