Level7's 808 wagon

rot808

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet to see progress on this thing man

did you keep the woodgrain trim off your old wagon or did you manage to find a couple?

Yeah scored another RX3 wagon tail gate from the US, just need to polish the trims up and stick on the wood grain, managed to find another roll of it, full day job pain in arse! not looking forward to it.

good to see you dragged the 808 out and started to bring it to life once again. any idea what motor your going to put in it?? keeping with the 808 square front or going 12a??

Kelvin i believe those steel rims are 808 :wink:

No idea on motor at the moment, sold the 13bt setup I had for it years ago.. was going to resto it back as a stock 808 wagon then switch it all over to RX3 when I do the engine maybe, atleast I wouldn't have to push it everywhere haha, stock motor is still sitting around... thought I'd paint the 12a front to match at the same time.

Yep 808 rims, off my old wagon they were pretty strait rims, so kept them :)

• 1 month later...

Hope your not going to put that RX3 front on it. If you do you will have to put modgies on it with window bombings. :D Be different Aaron, keep it 808.

Other than that, nice work. Although thats always expected of you as seen by your other projects.

Hope your not going to put that RX3 front on it. If you do you will have to put modgies on it with window bombings. :D Be different Aaron, keep it 808.

Other than that, nice work. Although thats always expected of you as seen by your other projects.

I'm racing you to finish your Cosmo, though i think you should convert it to a 121 just to be different :D

There is heaps of 808 wagons around, so not to fused sticking some RX3 trims and panels on it, have all the 808 bits here could swap it around week to week just for fun.

Yes keen as for some hockey stick mirrors, just finding it really hard to find any!

GR badge is near on impossible to find, so probably no :(

Lol, yes with P Plate people might think its the orange one with a repaint.. oh well. Has all hard to find parts off the orange wagon including the nose cone.. haha.

I'm racing you to finish your Cosmo, though i think you should convert it to a 121 just to be different :D

There is heaps of 808 wagons around, so not to fused sticking some RX3 trims and panels on it, have all the 808 bits here could swap it around week to week just for fun.

If your racing me to finish my cosmo you already won. By the time i finish that motat will be after it for there museum.

• 2 weeks later...