Fri 1st of Month Meets CHCH - Nov 5th - Tonight 630

J_Feral

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

choice evening guys, nice to meet some new faces, and see some new cars :D just got home from a sweet drive over the hills with chris and hamish

torana straight 6 with triple webers mmmmm

v8 capri mmmmmm

recommend that this continues weekly, is sweet to just spin some yarns

a few snaps,

IMGP2401.jpg

IMGP2402.jpg

IMGP2403.jpg

IMGP2404.jpg

IMGP2405.jpg

IMGP2407.jpg

Yep excellent stuff.... This could be the start of something special.... It suited me at Tower Junction as well and as the amount of traffic going past it self advertises to others to come and have a look :)

I really think this car park is 10/10 visibility and plenty of space.

I will be back next 1st Fri of the month...

Now to what I mentioned about the Drag racing.

They are doing a setup and test on Sunday 5pm but I never got a response.

I will try again and let you know.

that was just the beggining, he was doing huge flairs in that crazy tight bowled corner. he was trying backflip double whips over the box jump we set up, dunno if he managed to nail it or not. rowan was trying flip whips over the tiny hips, some guy did a flair in the mini ramps haha, shit was outta hand, ewok slid that really awkward rail on the bridge of remberance, the one on the right hand side

Cheers for the night lads,

Was good, Im with EFI_LC, lets make this a monthly meet!

Drive round the hills was mint, Andrews Cortina giving the Corolla & Gemini a strobe light most of the way!

Awesome road, and good at that time of night, dark enough so could see when cars headlights were coming, and next to no cars on the road.. Only thing was the cattle stops haha

Oh and winding out in 2nd gear through the tunnel was tops too, Twin carbs on mine + the 4age corolla made for some special noises (cortina couldnt be heard) :P

Cheers for the night lads,

Was good, Im with EFI_LC, lets make this a monthly meet!

Drive round the hills was mint, Andrews Cortina giving the Corolla & Gemini a strobe light most of the way!

Awesome road, and good at that time of night, dark enough so could see when cars headlights were coming, and next to no cars on the road.. Only thing was the cattle stops haha

Oh and winding out in 2nd gear through the tunnel was tops too, Twin carbs on mine + the 4age corolla made for some special noises (cortina couldnt be heard) :P

i was to busy creaming myself to drive thru the tunnel at decent knots......

and yeh sorry again bout the lights haha il fix them one day.