Fri 1st of Month Meets CHCH - Nov 5th - Tonight 630

J_Feral

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take the capri on the NZV8 cruises on the last friday of each month. Good excuse to get the car out eh.

Would be keen for something similar with OS. Mayb the first fri of each month we should meet up in a car park somewhere, talk shit about cars and go for a cruise?

Alternatively for people like DPNS who's cars are off the road we could do some saturday afternoon beers thing regularly through the summer?

i could potentialy make an apperannce with the cortina....hmmmm wonder when wof runs out

edit - not till end of november

i love cortinas you should so bring it

haha ok you got me. im away all summer so would be real cool if people could make the effort to come this friday :D:D

oh and you cant laugh at the rust holes in my bonnet....its a spare

so 730 at tower junction? or wats the go?

what time suits you, im sure we can hang about talking smack for a good while. would love to see the capri....if you plan on bringing it that is

yeah I'll bring it, the NZV8 runs meet up at 8:30 and cruise at 9 and that's usually a good time for me eh. But you guys do what suits don't work around me eh I'm a busy sonofabitch these days.