Fri 1st of Month Meets CHCH - Nov 5th - Tonight 630

J_Feral

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go to a B/day piss up, so i couldn't make it. Got on the piss hardies, and was forced to see photos of myself on the piss 16 years ago. OMG, it was painful.

On the plus side, I got to get on the piss with filthy one and mrs filthy one who are GC's.

Edit, Pics or it didn't happen!

Yep, that's why I pulled over, re-tie it down, least it didn't slide across and take out the fuel setup to... :rolleyes:

And yuh, keen for awesome painters number to blend it back in/can't afford it now anyway. Maybe I should just strip it and cage it and stop giving a fuck haha.

Yep, that's why I pulled over, re-tie it down, least it didn't slide across and take out the fuel setup to... :rolleyes:

And yuh, keen for awesome painters number to blend it back in/can't afford it now anyway. Maybe I should just strip it and cage it and stop giving a fuck haha.

well i wont recoment the guys i work for there colour matching is quite average, either avon city ford or burkes metal works. there the guys that get it right everytime

• 3 weeks later...