multi club run Christchurch,17th january 2010

427carguy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

noticed you were hunting for traction a few times today mate, time for some bigger wheels?

LOL yea I wish, the Falkens aren't really up to the task. I have gone about as far as I want to in developing this car unless I set it up for circuit / club days. I have one other mod to alter the diff slightly to get a bit more traction which I will do after the next couple of drag racing meets.

nice pics, horse, dylan & co..

Did anyone do a video of all the cars leaving/driving anywhere? That would be meke!

Was a great turnout, weather was interisting.

My heater shat itself before I got there, was stuck on "1" - hot air all day long.. Cant wait to have the sedan going!

WOW........ what can i say!!!

For me (being from the UK) it was an amazing day out!! Never seen so much retro Jap Metal together at once!!

And what a collection........... so many awesome cars out there!

Thanks to all the guys for including me in this event and was really cool to meet all of you and see all your rides!!

I took over 450 pics that day so will take a while to sort!! Ill get pics up very soon!

I prob wont post up all the pics but dont panic those who wanted copys just pm me and ill see what I can do for you!! :D

Cheers all 8)

Good pics, Good times.

Nice amount of pictures there and Sore your Video Graham, Good stuff

have to have another one of these in a few months, try thinkof a different Route maybe plan it for mid year ?

Porters pass in the middle of winter :P