multi club run Christchurch,17th january 2010

427carguy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like its finally getting brighter outside..... no one wash there car or we will blame you if it rains again

http://metservice.co.nz/national/maps-r ... last-8-hrs

There rain is slowly getting thinner near CHCH as the day gets older

Thank F%@# for that as i have no demister or even heater, in fact I rarely drive my beast in the rain for this and the fact that I have to try and drive like a granny to stop the wheels from letting loose

twas a pleasant outing. I was a bit disapointed that most people prefered to stand around the car park rather than come in to the pub for a beer. Also it was a bit unnecessary to rip up the pub carpark as some chose to. But considering the size of the group, I supose we did well to have no major incedents.

Here is a link to a vid

Anyone else got anything?

I enjoyed the little outing and I think the Torry enjoyed stretching her legs a few times. I was able to stop the wheelspin going up Geddes by leaving my old girl in top gear for most of the way it was pulling well up hill from just 1400rpm.

I loved the amount of real OS cars and everyday drivers, the red VK looked good and I would like to do similar to mine after I crack a 12 in the Torry.

cool pics Horse25 what did the cops have to say about your car?

nothing, just asking about what was going on as he had a complaint about "80 boy racers gathering"

just told him what we were about/doing and he was all good about it, "cant see any skylines here"

so yeah all good,

cool pics Horse25 what did the cops have to say about your car?

nothing, just asking about what was going on as he had a complaint about "80 boy racers gathering"

just told him what we were about/doing and he was all good about it, "cant see any skylines here"

so yeah all good,

sounds like a good cop any one else see the old guy on his mobility scooter getting pulled over down the motorway