multi club run Christchurch,17th january 2010

427carguy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, my 100% legal car and I won't be attending out of principle.

by the sounds of it, you have a problem with the way things have been organised. simsey thought it was a good idea to let them know whats going to take place to cover our arses, and i totally agree with it.

why not lets the cops know. i cant for see any problems with the decision to do so. he obviously wouldnt have done it if the cops had been dicks in the past. if someone does get stung with a car that is not 100% legit, thats thier problem and has no affect on you what so ever. i can see where you are coming from, but as you have said your car is sweet as, then why not take it out and enjoy it like the rest of us

with a cruise of this estimated size, you cant please everyone, so there has to be some compromise in it somewhere. as far as your principle goes, im lost as to what the big deal is. and since you wont be coming, maybe keep the negative feedback to yourself

You guys better hope that theres no officers that are a bit short on their ticket quota that day..

if your cars are legit and you drive properly then you've got nothing to worry about so i dont see the problem.....

if you dont like the way its run then dont go, prety simple. but there are plenty of others who are keen beans, so let them enjoy it.anyways, lets keep it on topic.

+1

Anyway much interest from datto club/s boys yet?

In my experience you get cut a lot more slack when you're part of an organised group. The police spoke to us once on one of our cruises, and they just told me (as the organiser) to tell everyone to pull their heads in and tow the line. They could very well have blocked the exits and been cunts about it. But since most cars were old as fuck (and not a bunch of desprung D1 wannabe's) they delt with the situation acordingly.

Well done Simsey for letting the cops know (as usual)

What is up with this rob and dilusion dude? For starters, this was actually simseys call as he is the main organiser for these events. He has run a few of them for Club-K, and as a Club-K mod, i can say we have all been VERY happy with what he has done so far!

Like everyone says, if you have a legal car, nobody can give you a ticket. You have an illegal car, stay the fuck home and get it legal! Wanna 'swing some o's' somewhere, piss off and do it elsewhere.

This cruise is a GREAT idea. If all goes well and no douche bags show up, it could even benefit the entire car community. If people see that there are a bunch of people, having a great time and staying within the law, they may be less judgemental about every person in a modified car.

If some dick goes and ruins it by swinging some o's somewhere and people protest about this behaviour, you can all turn around and say you had no intention for this to happen and you notified the police and even invited them to take part to keep a watchful eye. It is now the police that will be looked at and asked 'why did you let this happen' and the actions of one won't affect how people view the modified car scene.

I dispise people that say the pigs are just out to get us because i have cut springs and a loud zorst.

to be pretty fucking honest here, you are BREAKING THE LAW! you deserve a ticket for being a dick.

That was my winge for the night anyway.

Enjoy the day guys and good luck Simsey. Hopefully you wont have to deal with too many douche bags :)

Hey everyone, have a cry?

My name's Tim Stewart,

Wait, wait, wait.

Do you know Maiya and her bro Beau? Recall a pissed convo with him and this sounds all too familiar

Hey everyone, have a cry?

My name's Tim Stewart,

Wait, wait, wait.

Do you know Maiya and her bro Beau? Recall a pissed convo with him and this sounds all too familiar

HAHA yea bro!! Bo and Maiya are two of my best mates!! Bo used to live up here in CHCH untill he moved down to Dunnas to be with his daughter!

Small world eh??

By the way, love your blog man, I follow that shit. :wink:

Oh rad, small world. Hung out with Maiya heaps recently including one fateful night... but have just moved to Chch

PS I understand you should go with 13s on your AE70 ;)

Oh rad, small world. Hung out with Maiya heaps recently including one fateful night... but have just moved to Chch

PS I understand you should go with 13s on your AE70 ;)

True haha mint man, no doubt I'll run into you somewhere..

Hmmm yea maybe, I really wanna go 15s.. will be putting some big brakes under there at some stage...

Well Im hoping to come down from Nelson from this as ide love to get involved in the car scene over here!!

Ive loved looking at all the old skool stuff floating about on the streets.............. its just not the same in the UK!!

Unfortunately ill prob be turning up in a 1994 Holden but remember ive got a cool KE70 back at home lol!!

Please dont hold that against me lol

Hope to see u in the New Year!! 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...