multi club run Christchurch,17th january 2010

427carguy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the wheatsheaf and governors bay pub will be sweet place to stop, let eveyone catch up and have a beer. and this time, since we are coming from the other direction, it will hopefully be easier for everyone to see the wheatsheaf, and not fly past like last OS cruise

lol yes god that was a disaster, I blame bart - he took off while we waiting for peeps so I couldnt follow anyone :P

Simsey --> thanks :)

atleast there are some people that know where it is now. how many cars do you guys think will come from club-k? i havent had much interest from any of the datsun boys unforunately.may be better closer to the time.

good idea with letting the cops know simsey :wink:

just a side note for the wheatsheaf. they may keep an eye on us when we enter/leave the car park. as last time one of the boys got a bit loose coming in and had to rake up the drive :lol:

last 3 cruises we had this year, we've had between 30 - 60 cars. The one we had back in May was close to 60 cars, the one after that, weather was shit so was only about 20 - 30.. But you never know, there's alot of cars that always show up who aren't members on the forum. I can safely say at least 20 cars for this one.

as for wheatsheaf, we could try putting up a massive fluro sign outside the pub saying OLDSCHOOL CRUISE STOP or something...?

We should let them know we are coming too.

hi guys first off wheatsheaf is a must its always a good stop.

thanks simsey for your help with cops ect

if you guys think that a sign would be a good idea i can sort that my dads a sign wrighter.

and also my dad has muscle cars and his mates have hotrods and musle cars if want to invite then.

and also txt/invite any of your mates with old school cars we want as many as possible

I'm on the PBDRC comittee that runs the drags at Ruapuna, I can probably get some email addys of hotrod clubs quite easily, I'll do that and flick them an email all about it!

427 - no worries, got an auto reply from the cop saying he's out of office till Monday, so we'll have to wait ant see..

Fuck me first time I actually read this post :oops::oops:

Count me in ponty loves the hills. I also hit a couple of mates up one with a bagged 63 impala & the other has a elanor Mustang clone both keen to roll possibly a AC cobra & SS Chevy Chevelle aswell..

Will be an epic event by all accounts well done boi's !!!! :wink::wink: