DL's 910 wag

KKtrips

lol, This thing was so funny to drive. God it was a pig when cold, sounded angry as fuck but never did anything. Needs more than 2" drop, remove overload leaf and flip main one. got rear to a sweet height. Front struts will need to be cut to get any sort of proper front slam though. Doit, id lol

im not removing or flipping any leaves, too dodge. i would love to have it scraping the ground, but it needs to be practical. i use it on road trip to lug my bike around as well as a parts hauler.

the king springs i got will drop it enough in the mean time. if that fails ive got cuttie from my sedan :D

i really need to look into widened steelies for it and get some stretch goin 8)

• 1 month later...

help me out people, i need advice :? ive been thinking about my poobird and laurel abit of late and i dont know what to do.

after driving the bluebird alot lately, ive noticed how shit it is under 3000rpm. it coughs and backfires abit, but not too bad but it is just real flat and lathergic, kinda like me :lol:

ive been temted to throw my twin SU carbs to see if that makes a difference. but then i thought fuck that i xhould just fit a ca into it. and here in lies my problem!!!

the laurel has been off the road for god knows how long has no engine/box. the plan was to throw in a lexus v8 and 5 speed etc but trying to save coin is near impossible. i dont want to get rid of it as its not worth anything as it is, but if i did, then i could attack the bluebird with a ca and have a fun, reliable, practical wagon.

the down side of doing this is that i wont have a car to join cruises with, but then again, it would be cheaper to do than the laurel

SO PLEASE HELP, IM IN NEED OF SOME ONE ELSES PESPECTIVE

Fuck that suuuuuuuuucks.

Did they leave a number/means of contact too? Assuming they're paying to fix the fucking thing. 910 wagon window may be a bit tricky to find/get. :| If you struggle to find anything holla out and I'll go see Preston's down here. Whether the guy will be helpful or not, I'm unsure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...