Michael's MAX Fellow

Goat

Choice bro.

Joined the 360 club eh. hah

Need to go convoying!

Plans plz

Also, parts quite often come up on tradme for these. So you probably wont be long in your search for pistons, barrels or heads...

Oh, and i have some spare split rims for frontes, with central drum brake. SO if the bolt spacing is the same, you could make some 10x5s.

I assume its a 2.5" inner split and a 1" outer. Thus, 2x2.5s = win

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey Joe! I'm Michael.

Nice to meet you.

Stoked to be all 360'd up to be honest. Plans are to get it back going again and daily the fuck out of it.

Quite keen on two wides for all foh reyums. Will get some measurements and see what can be done.

Only really need the pistons and the rings as far as the engine goes (I think, time will tell on re-assembly)

Got some spares already, like so;

DSC04514-1.jpg

Dead keen for mass Classic Kei Convoy.

Fucken zooooooooooooooom;

DSC04504-1.jpg

My Dear Michael

SO stoked for ya. You're going to love it!!

One thing though, if you intend to daily it. You WILL smell of 2stroke. All the time. And you room,cloths,house will start to smell of 2stroke etc.

What are the rings like? Normal looking ones? or weird ones, like fronte. Which are 'L' shaped and make up the top lip of the piston crown.

Probably be easier and cheaper to get some rings made rather than finding NOS.

I run Shell advance vsx2 (its brown) not sx2(antifreeze green). I have run both, sx2 tends to gum up a bit. vsx2 smells SO good!!. Also, dont switch oils mid flight, as you get weird deposits on your sparkplugs and it causes misfireing.

So yea, measure up your split rims at some point. I gave john(CXGPWR) a set of wide splits that i'm sure he isnt using anymore. So if they fit, i'll hit him up. Although, i think i have 4 wide splits somewhere.

Lol at micro measurements. hah

Kei convoy ftw. I need to get some kei plates for mine. Hah

Yours Faithfully

Joe

xoxox

Keen for sweet steels. Will update ASEP! Actually feeling pretty second-hand myself but have night shift tomorrow so will have a scurry about during the day to scope some measurements on the wheels. Also have a pretty lol washer button photo to take that my brother spied.

I used to run elf in the bike which went through fuckall and never ran hot and went fucking hard (Castrol by comparison was fucking ham)

I don't mind the two-smoke smells, it gives me character. I just wish I could grow a beard for it to linger in. Then I'd be class.

G-Unit by Default, missing screw. Removed that shit hardcore, no screws, no gangsters.

Also had some horrible "Tweety Bird" licence plate surrounds and a M&M Soft-toy in it. Not really my deal.

Haven't got more pictures yet, feeling ham on Tuesday night turned into not being able to sleep and getting a fever and subsequently taking the day off, still feel hamburgers today but getting better.

Did rock into the garage and take some measurements off one of the spare rims though.

8-holes, 4 for the Wheels to keep together, 4 to bolt to the drums.

215mm-ish PCD

150mm-ish between holes (not holes directly beside but utilized holes)

Will maori up a paint picture shortly...

OK, so upon closer inspection. The Fellow was running forty thou oversized pistons :shock:8):lol:

Sweet, I guess. Just need to find some rings for them, will pop up pictures of their condition for the populace to gauge later on.

In other news, I gave the majority of the car a cut and polish yesterday whilst wheezing like an old man, because I was sick and shouldn't have been out doing it. Good thing my brother came round and gave a hand, probably would have died if I have to do all the tiny car myself. :lol: Pictures of that shortly too. Looks pretty sweet I reckon. Came up nice.