Dave's not so 4WD spec Miata from the future

karmagedon

In regards to the fender mirrors, something seems a little off to me, maybe its the silver roof

I dont know if your taking the piss, but I thought they looked a bit too far down the guards (towards the front) :? Im faily sure a black roof would fix that though

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something really needs to be done about your number plate/roof/paint/taste.

wah wah wah. Why rag on someones taste? If you don't like what someone's doing to their car, why not buy it off them and do it how you want it done.

Only thing that has to be done about it is that you (and all the other haters) need to deal with it.

talk about luck, driving home in the rain tonight, get up to a cop stop so wind my window down, they tell me to pass on through, BUT my window motor cables must have jumped the gun, because the window now won't retract.

super average

Guess that is tomorrows work sorted.

They told me to paint it red, and not come back down that road until I did.

Guess I shall be taking a detour.

although last I heard I would need a crane to get my roof off to paint it.

Also, drivers window is now in the perma-up position. Pretty shit, but don't want to fork out $280 for a wire cable right now.

Also, drivers window is now in the perma-up position. Pretty shit, but don't want to fork out $280 for a wire cable right now.

if its the same as a corona one you can macgyver fix em for about $8 and a few odds and sodds (bike cable inner, crimps, bolt, glue, bit of alloy etc)

Something really needs to be done about your number plate/roof/paint/taste.

wah wah wah. Why rag on someones taste? If you don't like what someone's doing to their car, why not buy it off them and do it how you want it done.

Only thing that has to be done about it is that you (and all the other haters) need to deal with it.

Lol clearly missed that is was just an "expected" response. Was mearly tounge in cheek.

Lost over the interweb though I know.