Alistair's EP70 Nana Racer

Alistair

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you grab something from say a GT Starlet or one of those Glanzas or something like that to recon and throw in? Not even sure if they come LSD but I would have thought so.

I must say, when you started throwing money at this I thought you were being stupid but you've managed to do about the only thing to it that is actually cool. Turning it back to sleeper nana spec is so lolworthy its just awesome. I still think caps are needed for the full nana mode but the steels look fine too.

• 2 weeks later...

Off to the dyno again today, have the bigger 430cc 7m-gte injectors now so going to try it on 18psi, maybe 20 :lol:

Powers getting up there a bit now, so will probably be spending a little bit of money from the bellett sale on a trd lsd, some BC gold coilovers and a brake combo of some ae92 callipers and some mazda disc that escapes me at the moment.

Will post new dyno results soon!

Weak point like anything is bad tuning on these. Have heard of 200,000km 4-efte motors taking 20psi through td04l and loving it. But who know's really, i thought my 4agte was up to it when it went bang on the dyno :lol: Not too worried about it going pop but I think it'll be more than up to the task of 18psi. And no, this is a bog stock block no forged anything.

Holy freakin shite.

Cant get to dyno till next week but its been road tuned with new injectors and boost set at......

19psi!

So freakin apeshit now its awesome. Needs lsd bad, but who cares. Fuck its cool.

If you read this chris, come for fang tomorrow.

/end stoked rant