Alistair's EP70 Nana Racer

Alistair

Boost gauge is out slightly, so it was only running 13psi, made 126kw atw on 13psi with stock injectors around 80% duty.

Not as much as I'd thought but still damn good power for daily 700kg!

Will try and track down some 7mgte injectors and go back to dyno in a few months for 15-17psi to run for trackdays/drags/lols.

Cant wait to get back to fangin it again!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New steels + hubs, from new corolla only done 30km then driven to magshop for wheels.

27032009024.jpg

Dont like the hubcaps but will get me a step closer to stock looking with the steels. Bonnet to be painted in next couple weeks and will get exhaust flanged so its straight pipe but can put muffler on if too loud.

Dont like the hubcaps but will get me a step closer to stock looking with the steels. Bonnet to be painted in next couple weeks and will get exhaust flanged so its straight pipe but can put muffler on if too loud.

just thought id let you now those hub caps are worth $$$ if you were in chch id be stealing them from you!

try selling them to avis/budget car rentals! :lol:

just thought id let you now those hub caps are worth $$$ if you were in chch id be stealing them from you!

try selling them to avis/budget car rentals! :lol:

Yeah I thought they were worth a bit of cash, a mate tried to get some for a lease respray job he was doing on a corolla and they wanted $190 for just 2!

Will hopefully be rocking steels on saturdayjust need to paint bonnet/source another red one cause I cbf panel/painting this one.

Also simon,

hello-kitty-exhaust-pipe.bmp

???

tried to find a photo / any for sale on trademe but nothing

they're the yellow triangle things you see in old people car windows, was a government scheme, basically if a cop or anyone sees a car with that sticker and someone that appears to be under 25 driving, it could be stolen etc.