Lee's new doorknob transportation device.

Snoozin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah yeah worse bit is it said be a few days till it was shipped. And he is really never keen to reply to emails. I finally got the message through via facebook. Should get everyone to go on there and say "Oh man this is dumb, you wanted your car going ages ago" etc etc so he sends free drop spindles. Was going to say we could get a combo deal with shipping, but you live in another country dont you Mr Snuggles.

Yea mate im in Dingo land. After I placed my order I started looking around and it seems most people have the same problem with him (on the HAMB) that his customer service sucks and he can take ages to send shit. A year is abit over the top though! my order was just some 2" drop springs for the back of the wag, just abit of a temp thing for Bathurst before its bagged, current rear springs are like jelly

Yeah yeah worse bit is it said be a few days till it was shipped. And he is really never keen to reply to emails. I finally got the message through via facebook. Should get everyone to go on there and say "Oh man this is dumb, you wanted your car going ages ago" etc etc so he sends free drop spindles. Was going to say we could get a combo deal with shipping, but you live in another country dont you Mr Snuggles.

Giz us Facebook link so bombing can begin?

how are the Pohutukawa's doing?

Still not planted the pohutakawa Chris, just waiting for fernhill to settle down a bit after I sprayed it with poison. Might terrace it and put lots of natives there, will feel reel home-Lee.

Oh what. I hope you like how it says the Strokers were established in 1916. Model t times.

Spenno, make sure you just keep hounding Jim, even see on his FB page everyone is asking what the synopsis is with their order.