Hams OTP - Nov 29th

mikuni

Any boes/cunts keen on OTP including dressup on this night? It's been planned for a while but we're all too useless to post it up and I'm not sure if everyone is still down for it.

It was originally planned as a joint celebration for sam the mule coming back, a celebration of all us turning into old cunts and we'll slam a celebration of how awesome/grose movember is on there just for shits. Plus as always a reason to get fucken chopped with GC's.

As usual it is dressup, this time the theme is old cunts. Come in some form of decrepit old man/woman clothing.

Post interest here, it people are keen we'll make it happen. If not, we'll just get chopped anyway.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to just take drugs up my arse at christmas time instead..

SHELF IT!!!!!!! haha gota love ol trent from punchy ay

so keenzor to catch up with the vividartistformerlyknownasBDA in otp format!! :cry:

Yeah I am so keen to catch up, OTP stz, with the Hamz lad in the tron/hit Outback for a few chicks with tramp stamps and g-strings out the top of their pants...

a few of us lads are treating ourselves to some top shelf action on xmas evening (I think Spence may even be one of ther lads - he just doesnt know about the top shelf part yet...)

Hope my mum doesnt ring me..

Fuck, would of been keen to come and perform my usuall epic fails for all your guys amusement.

But instead ill be dropping a "phat drift car" in tauranga / going to the summerdrags in a lil RX-3 coop / nailing skoolgirls.

poop :(:(:(

Also,

How long is Boeceeda back for??? or is he back for good???