Lower North/WELLY Cruise and BBQ Sat 29th Nov

Gaz

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uploading cruise pics now.

Fucking sweet night. untill someone did a burnout and go the party shut down. big thumbs up right there! :doubt: Then it was mean as again till we left. rolled town for a bit in the crown. then went home.

Thanks again KK. you is teh ruling

Fucking sweet night. untill someone did a burnout and go the party shut down. big thumbs up right there! :doubt:

Apparently I am to blame for doing a burnout?

Well I didn't do one.

I ripped up some gravel down the road and round the corner.

I don't see what bearing that has on KK's landlord.

If you don't believe me y'all can fuck right off.

:rolleyes:

fuckin good times. argh had a wee bit of a hangover on sunday haha.

jeah final notice, which looks a lot like a standard-3 story to stick on the fridge, complete with felt marker and writing that goes off the end of the page every line

sparkle, after a while let that brand dry out (keep clean but not too much bepanthen) and scar up nice, good to hear crackling human meat again

Sweet - Can't wait to see the Leeboe photos...

Ben - the whole thing about the notice was coz the landlord is a bit of a angry cunt.. And he was unhappy about all the cars parked in the compound and someone (not related to us) dinged a parked car on Friday.

He was dealing with the people and party because it wasnt noisy but according to what he told me on Sat night - the straw that broke the camels back was someone in a green/blue Toyota was asked to slow down - the person sped up which the landlord saw as a "fuck you" and then they were seen to do a burnout. (it wasn't clear at the time but it seems it was as the car left later)

In saying this - his kids hoon constantly all the time in the compound and we are 99% of the time really well behaved. Just means we have to keep our noses ultra clean and no more parties. Visitors are not allowed to park in the compound at all - ever..

Sorry for rant..

Mean weekend boe, anyone else sunburnt like a mo fucker? Or was I tho only one not rocking sunblock?

Chur Smith & Manu for fine place to drink.

Chur Chris for the sober drivingness

Chur mr crab for being a crab.

Gaz