von Mako's '58 VW Ragtop

von Mako

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, thanks for the comments fullas.

Ragtops rule. You got a top for it?

The top is on my 'to get' list :cry:

Hey your the pinstripe guy aye?

Haha, yea I guess I'm the pinstripe guy!

Ragtop? Looks like steel to me...or does ragtop mean something other than its a cabriolet?

The ragtops have the big folding canvas insert. The cabriolets are usually called verts.

Which way were you heading as you passed this :

North or south :-) Keen to check it out one day.

Was heading south. Freaky trip over the desert road! Planning to have it on the road for the '09 VW nats in Hastings so yo can check it out there! Should get along to some OS meets once shes going aswell.

oh hey bro, good to see you over here. love the rag, still talking about having one day but as i seem to own more and more utes it could be a long time away. hows the L200 coming along????

Hey bruv. Yea I see you've got a nice collection going on! That little Maz is badass! The L200 is coming along slowly! The new house is taking up alot of my time so the truck is waiting patiently!

I like the Misfits decal on the last pic :mrgreen:

Fiend for life! :twisted:

i 'm just lovvving it got to get me a road going bug may need them stripes soon :D :D Kev

Hey mate, long time no hear! How's the DC coming along? My brushes are ready to go man, just say the word!

that door card is sick as. is it a material or printed or what?

It's just material I got off tardme. The OG cards had a chrome trime on them and I've kinda copied that aswell (not on the pic) but used studs off some old studded belts. Took a muthfuk load of hours but it looks shit hot!

that door card is sick as. is it a material or printed or what?

It's just material I got off tardme. The OG cards had a chrome trime on them and I've kinda copied that aswell (not on the pic) but used studs off some old studded belts. Took a muthfuk load of hours but it looks shit hot!

i have too find some of that matarial, ill get the woman to make me a suit out of it