NO-LAW's Turbo corolla

NO-LAW

Disagree with your disagreement.

Wheels ruin it. They make it look bland, like the son in law decided grandma's car needed some alloys because that was the order of the day in 1998 so he went and bought her some ROH Z's and she kept them on to not hurt his feelings.

Morgan, whats up bro, I was wondering the other day what progress you had made on this. Good to see you made it onto oldschool.

Dave Lucas

sup bro

yeah havnt had done as much as i couldve due to me being 700kms away from the car but yeah its definatly not far off now, hows the 1200 going?

and to the guys who dont like the wheels....give me suggestions on what ones you recon would look the biz :D they cant be too small tho as i have to fit s6 rx7 brakes behind them on the front

mmmm gilmours + turbo odd mix will sound pretty interesting on a 4 banger,

i like the z's on falcons but would like to see a more os wheel combo

for the rolla like widened pursuit steels cos they suit everything or something by ssr

yeah im definatly into the old school deep dish wheels, would love something like a set of deep dish work equips but i just dont think il be able to fit the brakes behind them, and i dont really wana go find a smaller set of brakes if i already have a perfectly good set, if someone knows how smaller rim i can go to with FD3s front brakes that would be mint..

not too worried though as im pretty happy with the Zs :wink:

• 1 month later...