86_GTV's 84 GTV

solidstripe

Long wait and expensive. Had to do alot of work to them when I got them. Some heavy curbing and bends. I couldn't afford to spend anymore on them after that so had to strip the anodizing myself plus paint and polish. Lots of hours getting them to look descent. Probably cost the same to buy new i think and you wouldn't have to fix anything. You can buy Watanabe, Work and SSR new so I would recommend that. You can choose your sizes and offsets aswell.

I priced work equip 01's a couple of years ago and they were about $3800 in the size I wanted.

:shock: Thats almost the price of my car!!! Fuck that

lol, you sound like a knockoff wheels kind of guy

http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels.php

banzai.jpgoldskool_main.jpgog-san_main.jpg

These are cheap quality 1 piece wheels (as far as I know). They are quite reasonable on price but at the end of the day, when it comes to new wheels you definitely get what you pay for.

I priced work equip 01's a couple of years ago and they were about $3800 in the size I wanted.

banzai.jpgoldskool_main.jpgog-san_main.jpg

These are cheap quality 1 piece wheels (as far as I know). They are quite reasonable on price but at the end of the day, when it comes to new wheels you definitely get what you pay for.

I looked at getting some of these wheels a few years back, but the dipshits only make them in 100 pcd's. wankers. Made for civics and shit.

I looked at getting some of these wheels a few years back, but the dipshits only make them in 100 pcd's. wankers. Made for civics and shit.

I assume you're talking about the Work ripoff ones as opposed to the Hayashi ripoff ones? Because the Bansai is definitely available in 4x114.3

true, having a chevette I was over the moon that there was even a 4x100 option, didn't realise that was the only option lol. Made for MX5's specifically I think.

I assume you're talking about the Work ripoff ones as opposed to the Hayashi ripoff ones? Because the Bansai is definitely available in 4x114.3

Thats right, the mesh are also available in 4x114.3 but then I can't imagine any one bringing those in.

Theres a few other knockoff brands available too and some others that are slightly more unique and quite cool still.

• 11 months later...
Long wait and expensive. Had to do alot of work to them when I got them. Some heavy curbing and bends. I couldn't afford to spend anymore on them after that so had to strip the anodizing myself plus paint and polish. Lots of hours getting them to look descent. Probably cost the same to buy new i think and you wouldn't have to fix anything. You can buy Watanabe, Work and SSR new so I would recommend that. You can choose your sizes and offsets aswell.

Its only expensive if you want them to look brand new. Im happy to have a little bit of curbing and a ruff polish with some autosol. If you just want to get them in and slap them on the car, its pretty cheap