Removing tyres

lowlancer

you need a pair or so of tyre irons/levers

can probably use anything with a flat BLUNT blade to get under the deflated bead, then use the other to pry the bead over. once you get to half way the rest will just come

you can buy tyre levers for like $8 each (you'll probably need two).. or you could go see the boys at Lifestyle automotive on Bader St and pay $4 each per tyre to be removed.

sweet gonna get that done with mine thats cheap as.

wtf you cheap cunt just take it to a tyre place they have meke machines that do it for you ive never had to pay to get tyres removed or fitted

Usually $15 when I've tried. That=$60, bank account won't let that roll currently. Not a cheap cunt, just a poor cunt

Never had to pay to have them fitted???? Where?!

only place in Aucks where I've ever had tyres stripped off the rims for free was a place up silverdale way I forget the name of now.

it might have been due to the fact I was driving the coupe at the time and the guy behind the counter wanted to take some photos of it. Still a GC though regardless of that.

oh and don't ever go to beaurepairs Vestey Dr, the manager "Afeef" is called that for a reason, he had the nerve to tell me $150 for stripping teh tyres off four rims was "cheaps as buddy"

ring tonys call centre.

Say another tyre company said they would do it for free, and see if theyll match, they always do. Got richys tyres taken off the mk1s, put on my steels, and balanced for $10 each, mad talking down stz.

Ended up getting done for free coz they left a puncture. LOLZ!

If theyre not keen, try to add that you wouldnt mind a quote for tyres as well. Might swing them over.

Raping tonys tyre service rules my face.

you cant just use levers to strip a tyre. first you have to pop both beads off which you will find very difficult. just rock up to somewhere and say to them "can you guys strip these for a box of beers?". will also depend on how busy they are as they wont make time to do a free job if they could be making money instead.

trust these words.