Who's in CHCH

eskynut

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

lol classic read. cunts r like, yeah lets meet up, yep keen, lets do it, for sure.

then

aahh sorry forgot, missed it, couldn't be fuct, had to work etc.

I'm in churchur so is nismocapri

I used to do meets years ago but all those boes have disappeared now. LOWMK2, miniman, alfadude, chromeGT dreadedretard, orangemini, osolowesky etc. ?? what happened to all the oldschool... oldschool members?

Anyways, lets drink beers and talk shit. Or if anyones got their cars running we can do a creuise/meet sometime.

my ute should be going next month, also get licsene back next month, sure dirty leppa will be keen to rock out in ute, so lets organise someting, think rt is the only one ive met off here, and that ws only to grab a couple stickers

My car (One of them) is running and road legal(ish) ATM. I'd be keen for a cruise, The sunday of labour weekend is no good for me, but another time for sure. Doesn't have to be a 500km endurance cruise or anything silly like that. Last small cruise I went on was meet at the windsurf area, roll thru Sumner, over the hill to Lytleton, round to the Governers bay pub for a beer, and up to sugarloaf carpark for some pictures. Only takes about an hour (depending on how long the beer takes) short and sweet. But surely someone must have a better idea than that????????

my ute should be going next month, also get licsene back next month, sure dirty leppa will be keen to rock out in ute, so lets organise someting, think rt is the only one ive met off here, and that ws only to grab a couple stickers

sweet ill be keen, may even get the bird out for a drive if shes all fixed

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was pretty good aye, found a few sets of sweet rims, but car was parked quite far away so settled on a pair only as cbf carrying that much :badgrin: pair of 3 piece volks for 40 bucks :lol: grabbed some indicators and fender mirrors etc too. Spent just as much on food and drink tho :oops:

depended on what kinda stuff you want I guess.

I used to do meets years ago but all those boes have disappeared now. LOWMK2, miniman, alfadude, chromeGT dreadedretard, orangemini, osolowesky etc. ?? what happened to all the oldschool... oldschool members?

im still about but sold my cortina, still have one sitting in a paddock tho ...lol

im building an rb30det powered r32 gtst atm

im still about but sold my cortina, still have one sitting in a paddock tho ...lol

im building an rb30det powered r32 gtst atm

one of those rare as silver 4 doors with black wheels?

just drive it home

would be keen but i hav so much shit to take with me and my parents want their car back(which is a subie wagon) so it kinda makes sense to take that so i can load it up to the roof with my junk. also as much as i like driving my car, the trip all the way home wouldnt b the most enjoyable lol its not the greatest open road cruiser