Ultra dudd 2000's '79 Cressida Coupe

Goat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats in a whole new category beyond crude.

Anyway seeing this is discussion about your whip I reckon its fukn tops, I don't get bozo @ all but love that it exists for us ordinary folk to admire, and the fact you rollin a 2 door and its a V8 makes it even meanerer!

How bozo are you going to go is the Q?

• 7 months later...

Oh piss I forgots about the steering box! Although there is quite a bit of room under there where the existing headers are.. Those headers you showed me didn't look as though they were finished and looked pretty meh. Will trial and error that bitch.

Yeah gona have a good look at this spare one I have (it's identical) and make sure it's all legit. Then get the original one fixed and have that as backup.

Also any chance of an moderator removing the deets about the 6speed from the title of my build thread? Beer your way if ya do!

Oh piss I forgots about the steering box! Although there is quite a bit of room under there where the existing headers are.. Those headers you showed me didn't look as though they were finished and looked pretty meh.

They were factory log ones you big diddle face, thats just how they look. Tony said when he slapped the motor in it wouldnt fit because of the factory headers, so he changed them to log ones, the ones you have there are the same as the factory ones, so prolly wont fit.

Yooooou caaaan trrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy, BUT YA GONNA FAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLLL (what song is that?)

Yea man you need to get some more factory log headers ASAP if they foul on the steering box you can tweak the output abit with a hammer and a big pipe.

I think the song you are thinking of VG is the "Wild wacky action bike" song from South Park, its the bike thats hard to ride.