ColdTurkeys 240C wagon

pies

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome mate, really enjoying seeing it get some love!!!

My fuel pump was leaking out of the pivot pin hole too. I replaced it with another and cleaned out the end of the hole well before sticking some silicone neatly into it with my finger too. No leaks there yet

i cant remember, dadams chopped and prepped and i popped by to stick the patch in. it looked like the rust extended more rearward so only get in there if you want to do another strip of sill. i feel shit for a) doing it quickly and B) knowing and not saying, but i think you should have a look for yourself, seeing as you've gone to such de-rusting lengths already. feel free to slag off my workmanship.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, was keeping an eye on the supercheap and repco catalogues waiting for one to come on special and a couple weeks ago it happened.

Was like $260, (35% off) so cant complain really, even though its not top of the line it has a 12 month warranty. And the only thing that can really go wrong with it (that I cant fix) is the ram anyway which you can get replacements for.

Will just sell it for a minor loss when I am done with it ;)