ColdTurkeys 240C wagon

pies

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So your resetting the fronts 3.5 inches? will be even more boat like than before

Yes I know - I love my doorhandles scraping the ground as I hit roundabouts at 30mph - what of it!!!

meh - not even worth trying to prove the point of being cool - ACTUALLY! :lol:

Yes I know - I love my doorhandles scraping the ground as I hit roundabouts at 30mph - what of it!!!

was just saying that retempered cuts if they sit in the seat correctly would give a better ride, your going to end up with softer saggy springs after compressing them

was just saying that retempered cuts if they sit in the seat correctly would give a better ride, your going to end up with softer saggy springs after compressing them

Sorry - didnt mean to wind you up - was being facetious

yea bowl. Looks fucking tite. The back look men as yesterday. Did the front settle some more. Looks lower than it did last night. Oh and the motorized bicycle absolutely ruled me. So tuff 8)

shhh don't tell anyone cos you can't see it in the photo but the front actually has pies sitting on the bonnet.. :lol:

I plan to cut the springs about half a coil this weekend to get it that low without a pies bonnet ornament- oh yeah and take off half the bump stop cos that is actually sitting on the front bump stops..

That's fucking TOUGH!

You rule me.

Let's get married.

men cannot get married - but if you want a civil union - I'm keen

would love to walk out the registry office with a guard of honour of 20 dudes jerkin their gherkins.....

mmm cumfetti..