datsun diesel engine options

pies

so yea. diesel satsun 220c. runs a sd22 at the moment. what are my direct replacement options if any?

dont wanna change mounts or box or fuel system. just want more displacement. possibly turbo if i can get away with it without fucking with the fuel lines but doubt that very much lol

Sloths old 220c had chronic overheating problems and a suspected blown headgasket later on in life. I would really hate to see a turbo one.

I like the idea of the SD33T though, I never knew they were the same series engines.

I like the idea of the SD33T though, I never knew they were the same series engines.

4 cylinder SD's were just the bigger 6 cylinder less two cylinders. They are a REALLY OS engine. Designed and produced from 1962 in SD20 and SD30 form.

ew fuck that you get like sweet f-all power out of somthing that old lol

td42t in yo' grille , however it isnt a direct replacement and your front wieght will be like 1 ton on its own tofls

yuh laying rialls both up and down FTW!!!!

hope its too crappy for your liking i want it

also , sd33 sounds like the go if you want bol-on diesel , cheap too by the sounds , remeber if anything to do with the diesel pump is fucked , its not worht it shit gets expensive real quick

c15 cat.

dude who took me for class 4 used to own a k104 2.9m aerodyne with c16 6hundy in er. so tuff.

this thing gonna be hemis by weeks end no doubt.

c16 is new acert stz isnt it? As far as Im aware

nah. c16 is the c16. been around fo ages. 16litre version of c15.

k100e parts?

oh yea bros i blew da front diff in mine the other week aye. thinking of parting it out but its all good bro cos its 1993 8 legger so the 3406 will just bolt straight in bro. can sell you twin stacks with flappers fo extra but the mufflers are gutted bro and the porkies up in bulls reckon its too loud teeheehee.