cheap spraycan paint jobs

rxtoy

I've done a few bonnets and bits and pieces with aerosol cans and never had a problem other than colour match issues.

yea nothing wrong with spray can paint as long as you use decent paint

$5 dollar cans are never going to stick

but as far as doing a whole car with them, fuck that, compressor all the way

yea go spend money on propper paint my matty B cost around $200 but that was with 3l of paint, shitloads of thinners, primer and 10l of prepsol. Just paint it outside and push it in the shed will be fine unless its windy the results are a million times better than cans.

Also just ask your paint shop how to mix it etc

listen to this dude, his matty b jobs are 'teh sex'

• Like 1

I painted my old yh53 hiace mit der export matty b cans. looked good for about 6 months ( I did absolutely no priming, or washing of van even.) BUT IN SAYING THAT I wanted the "hey piggie piggie look at me" stz

Hard case thing never ever got pulled up.

if you dont want overspray then roll paint it with foam rollers, we use them for priming(not thinned) panels because it goes on real thick and covers everything then you can block it back later, never tryed it with paint but if you thin it 20% or so i dont see a problem

and to get rid of can paint you simply wipe thinners over it and it bubbles up and you wipe it off (you need lots of rags)