solidstripes gloria

thminiman

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, yep, allready got debt which I owe to family, which if I sold the car, I could repay, go to mates wedding, and buy another O/S car with too. But still love the Gloria. I've given it some serious thought, and figure it's a mate (a best mate at that, grew up with him back in the day etc), and to me cars are cool and I love em, but mates and family come before inanimate objects. Still trying to figure out another way, but figure this to be the best so far.

Cheers guys, yep, allready got debt which I owe to family, which if I sold the car, I could repay, go to mates wedding, and buy another O/S car with too. But still love the Gloria. I've given it some serious thought, and figure it's a mate (a best mate at that, grew up with him back in the day etc), and to me cars are cool, seriously cool and I love em, but mates and family come before inanimate objects. Still trying to figure out another way, but figure this to be the best so far.

rough price of what you are wanting? PM me if ya want?

Yeah, fully know I will, as I have with most/all of my past cars. But can't afford the loan I've got at the moment, let alone taking out another one.

The way I see it is this, if I sell it, I can pay off my loan, go to friends wedding, get another (but no where near as epicly cool) O/S car. Kind of like killing 3 birds with one stone (or one really, really nice car).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...