Muzzie

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha you tool so you just relied on the trip meter for fuel consumption figures? they are hardly accurate anyway. Why didn't you just fill up the tank, see how many miles you got out of it, then fill up the tank again and calculate how many L was needed to fill the tank back up for the x amount of miles you did.

fill up the tank, see how many miles you got out of it, then fill up the tank again and calculate how many L was needed to fill the tank back up for the x amount of miles you did.

This is what I have been doing, I just have been reading the trip meter in kilometers not miles so I am out by a factor of 1.6 - I am a tool.

I have owned the car for 2 years now and this has only just occurred to me.

:(:(:(

Shouldn't really admit that shit on a public forum

• 10 months later...

love the seat design, it's tidy as, but I'd gusset the joins, looking at it and thinking, 'so if I crash where do the bars under certain pressures/angles/force up if they come loose' not saying theres anything at all wrong it, just I from suffering bar intrusion avoidance syndrome :lol: maybe half dozen or so 2mm thick triangles here and there like the back section, make em long enough and perhaps it solves the attachment of inner ali / C/F panels (nice) :P