Jammy's aw11.. PIRATE, ARRR ME MATIES

Jammy-Fishpaste

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chur requiem, haha its more of a joke but im getting there, im yet to find fender mirrors that people dont want 100000000000 bucks for....

want some off a 910 bluebird if anyones got any like that, dont care about condition (cracked mirrors or casing etc) becasue its meant to look rangi....

TOKOMARU REPRESENTAH!

oh crap forgot to mention....

:twisted: im getting superlow kings (i knwo their shit) soon as i get new shocks

and

:lol: ive got some goldspoke 15"s that just need tyres, will look mild boso ftw...

and finally. anyone got suggestions for a front lip? i might just make one out of panel steel but if anyone can suggest anything better im happy to listen.

Only so many sheep in the paddock aye :P

Uncalled for.

But seriously, I think you'd be much better off using your time and money a little better to build a nicer car. As with this you are messing around with something you seem to know little about, and something that a lot of people around here are passionate about. And I don't just mean 'boso'.

chur man,

hahahahahaha

you guys all take me way to seriously eh, its not really boso i know... imfact its not at all......

and yes i do know something about boso, not much but enough to know what it is/looks like....

ummmmmmm......

tokomaru is aws dont insult it till youve lived here (houses cheap as chips, nice neighbours etc)

and finally

yes my car is surposed to look rangi guys its my stz, dont want to be another sheep...

i also have addition of a pirate flag on the ariel will post pics later