Trackday and days beforehand.

Rusted

I'm in whangarei that weekend but I'm gunna head down to aucks first thing on sunday and then roll from there. Hopefully with loceda, zep and sheepers + other aucks peoples if they keens like the sexyones??

Do you mean rock there Sunday or Mon morn?

Im keen to join convoy Mon morn from Rotorua

I'm in whangarei that weekend but I'm gunna head down to aucks first thing on sunday and then roll from there. Hopefully with loceda, zep and sheepers + other aucks peoples if they keens like the sexyones??

we'll be leaving sunday morning. most likely truck trailer and piazza cruise :D . dont know what the other aucks boes are doing.

organise a meet spot to start cruise down?

Do you mean rock there Sunday or Mon morn?

Im keen to join convoy Mon morn from Rotorua

Nah mission down sunday, probably evening. I kind of want to just leave my 13's on and roll like that so I might late night it with zep, still unsure at this stage.

keens to get marginally otp in taups on sunday.

I'd be keen chris but I won't be in aucks till about lunch time on sunday :(

Guest sexychevette

im def rollin wif zep cos of isuzu friendship united alliance trust account suplex cos stone cold said so. Chirs and steve can base their plans around me. Mine will be to follow leon and try to keep up with the turbo power. Also might flag getting wof...have lent out pizzdawg to a friend so cant work on it for a while=night time/early morning mish is gud. Still will make time for spring reductions

used to drive a truck up from taupo to aucks every week quickest way is matamata hwy 27. Sometimes had to stop and deliver in te aroha your trips at least 20 min longer going through TA the paeroa rd rapes.

Anyway brad and phill you guys got accom or staying with me?