Trackday and days beforehand.

Rusted

Spence is angry at the moment because he's having a domestic with his 1g. :lol:

But yeah, probably keens to stay at yours boe. All depends on when we roll down I guess. I think samule will be keen to.

yea 1g has me seriously down starts every pop on the squirt but wont idle tried every setting/table to the best of my knowledge and she just dies it fucking shits me.

Anyway all boes Ive met are welcome at my uncles I think. Will hit him up there will be some floor space if you have some kind of bedding lol. Have beds sorted for hams boes

Spence is angry at the moment because he's having a domestic with his 1g. :lol:

But yeah, probably keens to stay at yours boe. All depends on when we roll down I guess. I think samule will be keen to.

yea 1g has me seriously down starts every pop on the squirt but wont idle tried every setting/table to the best of my knowledge and she just dies it fucking shits me.

Anyway all boes Ive met are welcome at my uncles I think. Will hit him up there will be some floor space if you have some kind of bedding lol. Have beds sorted for hams boes

sux bout that 1g from like flooding to like almost not enuff gas or something to idle, prety fucked up. was keen to just crash in the datto but if you got a bed mint. have to hit my boss up bout my day off yet, stuck my form in like a week ago.