It's about time Auckland members visted the Go Kart track..

zep

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ gays. Is that the one on the side of the northen motorway about 20 mins north of Aucks? If so its not really worth it with old cars. They arse heavy and shit compared to others I have driven.

Afew mates went to one afew years back that was 2 levels and shit. They seem'd to think that one was mean though I can't remember where it was. Will ask samuel this weekend.

Tis on the side of the western.

We went there twice with Peter and WESTCORT and back with Pushrod was around and stuff (I broke his brothers rib in a collision!!). I thought it was all good.

Must be better now with new karts tho? Will have to be in a little while anyway, I'm a bit damaged atm.

^ gays. Is that the one on the side of the northen motorway about 20 mins north of Aucks? If so its not really worth it with old cars. They arse heavy and shit compared to others I have driven.

Afew mates went to one afew years back that was 2 levels and shit. They seem'd to think that one was mean though I can't remember where it was. Will ask samuel this weekend.

^ 2 level one = East Tamaki?

When I went to the ET one in 1999, you could pretty much get around teh whole track with wide open throttle the whole time. Maybe they slowed them down for us or something, but the Northwestern Motorway one seemed a lot more fun than I remember the ET one being. Could've changed though too.

The Parnell one was the best :cry:

Hell yeah karting is so much fun aye. I was thinking about organising something down here because we have a pretty mean track in te rapa but I haven't bothered due to everyone in hams being a poor arse student/worker :)

Nah I was meaning the ones up on the northern. Haven't been to ones on north western but they sound sweet. Would be worth a go, just suss out when they have new cars.

Nah I was meaning the ones up on the northern. Haven't been to ones on north western but they sound sweet. Would be worth a go, just suss out when they have new cars.

Oh yeah, I know the one you are talking about. I have been there and I wan't too impressed. The Karts were slow and poorly setup (mine had chronic understeer) and the track was marginal at best. Driver skill wasn't really an issue as the setup meant everyone just sucked.

I think western is the go aye. Those dates seem all good Richie, will see what I can do.