P Stars Lancer

Goat

plans just 4g63 transplant, when my l200 gearbox arrives. LOWER as it desperately needs it. then swap the doors from the donor on... the current ones are pretty wavy. and tidy up the paint so it all matches.. think Im gonna stick with the factory cimmaron at this point.. has grown on me

plans just 4g63 transplant, when my l200 gearbox arrives. LOWER as it desperately needs it. then swap the doors from the donor on... the current ones are pretty wavy. and tidy up the paint so it all matches.. think Im gonna stick with the factory cimmaron at this point.. has grown on me

That aint cimmaron, Celeste was Cimmaron.

Badass car man, potential=huge

yeah should be a bit of fun with the 63 in there :D

Had to get it all together quick as it is my daily as well as project... we shall see if the speedy timeframe stays on track when I do the transplant as me=n00b when it comes to that sorta thing.

and yeah it is cimmaron... I imagine same colour as celeste, well at least the paint colour on the cans I used said cimmaron and it appears to be a pretty close match? dunno could be a good match with the faded version of whatever colour it used to be perhaps???

peice of piss to put 63 in there.Tis seriosly a bolt in.Only thing ya gotta to is cut the dust cap thing off the drive shaft (if your using the sigma, l200 or EX lancer gearboxes), if using the 1st gen lancer gearboox ya dont have to, and just need a 5speed gearbox crossmember bush or mod the 4 speed one.Mod the original 1st gen lancer alternator bracket (angle grinder) to fit onto the 4g63 as the 1st gen lancer uses external voltage regulator and the 4g63 is fitted with an internal regulator.Ya can take the external voltage regulator outa the lancer and use the normal 4g63 alternator however.Fuckn bang

yeah fully, soon as I get the new doors painted up and on... currently must photo at sneaky angles so as not to show the doc martin (or similar) panel work on most of the doors haha. just as well he donor has 3 mint doors on her!

Ps, will get rocks shortly, engine first then rocks for the boot... maybe even install custom rock holder in engine bay for all round adjustables/

"got the neeewww rockbags bay!"

Yup thats the girl... remarkably straight under all that fucking camo... ridiculous even. seems a shame to scrap the shell. Oh well.

Oh and if anyone has a link to video of it at skidfest would love to see it for lols

if anyone wants a lovely lancer shell, and can pick it up from auckland..?

currently has no doors and no bonnet and no interior. good door cards etc let me know.

(oh and you can have the doors off the orange one when I get round to swapping them... they not actually that bad)

oh it also has no engine... unless ya want the original 1200 haha

PS: photoshoot for sure, when it is done/closer to done haha

• 1 month later...