Hey boes, I am visiting your area. OTP ETC? (welly)

Glancn

Sup boes. Will be down in Wellytown next week from Mon 17th - Sunday 23rd morning.

Keen to meet up with you cunts Pies, Al etc etc.

Also keen for OTP on the Friday/Sat night :D

Here's my number as I probably won't be checking the forums 021 585 570.

Che

Davy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um I'm going to the Wellington Phoenix game on Sat night so prob more keen for Friday night OTP stz.

Flying out Sunday morning so Hangover FTL haha.

Who's closer to the city? I'll prob be staying in the city somewhere, keen to check out some bars etc too. Won't have a car either :S

We should have it at Earls/Eliots due to ability to conduct epic speed runs on the way to town, mission through graveyard, get pics taken with pretend Streetfin, generally have aws times.

Oh I'll be 25 then, too old for that kind of carry on now :lol:

Either way chances of me making it = fairly high. 8)

http://www.wises.co.nz/l/Wellington/Seaview/Toop+Street/#c/2rwph/6f360/4/ that my st ... if everyone throws coin in its pretty cheap to get to town im still open will still have to hit up mate etc but yea , if you wanna crash there is heaps of floor space , just need mattress/ blankie... there 3 couches but two are a bit on the short side ... and the flat is heated reasonably ...

... ok yea my place is open for it if you want , can get couple vans into town if wanted just have to throw 5 or tenner in depending on amount of ppl .... flatmate is sweet so long as you respec the pad/ everyone i know is a good cunt so sweet

and for refrence its on the corner of toop and marchbank st ... no noise limit (industrial area) , i can get a bbq sorted no doubt ... have till say .. wed to sort this out cos i need to get the bbq clean flat etc