k33n4Aucklandm3At - 22nd Sept - Akld Domain - 12 midday

EURON8

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain foot action on teh wags kerryn? Some homo kick that shit in?!

yeah as spencer said... 6 big darkies crossing the road, had plenty of room and i was doing like no more than 10k one walked out as slow as he could, but still got across with heaps of room and as we drove past he turned around a booted my car... just where the back door would usually be, i stopped and got out and had some words.... he got a suprise when he realised it was a chick driving and was clearly like "mean im so getting out of this one without a fight" i looked and didnt see a dent (there was mud in the way) and told the dude what i thought of him and jumped back in, but then looking at it later on half his foot print is on my window, so glad that it didnt break!

i would have to repaint it if i wanted to fix it....

I can't go will be working all weekend it seems, we are so short staffed at the moment it's not funny :(

as for your dent kerryn call around some of those paintless dent repair places, my parents had a dent similar taken out of their diamante for about $100, they get to the dent from the inside and massage the metal back to shape.

well theres not much point in doing that one dent when theres so many others on it... i got quoted $200 roughly for the other one thats in the door so will leave it for a while i think.

and as for auckland meat. ill be taking a car up, not sure which on yet, depends if i get my shit sorted with the mark 2 weels....

I would fully offer my pad but the flatmates are pretty over it at the mo, fukn soft cunts. There is a backpackers in town somewhere that mates stayed at and got otp and they were sweet as, could maybe sus that out??

But i guess if it came to it could have it in my garage and tell the flatties to get fucked :lol::lol: