Zeeb's 230 Cedric

T-Rex

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah bro won't roll with that sheet or I'll have no sidewall in no time, Ie, blowout, you saw the pics right? Doing pads this arvo, can do it outside my place or down the street a wee bit on the flat. Easy. And tyres next week.

Not sure but don't think that 330 was from Dunedin. There was a blue 330 owned by a younger guy and was recently sold to a guy in Chchch I think. Was at SFoS last two times (parked meside me :wink:) not quite as mint as other one but still a very nice car.

Oh, and new tyres [ 175/60 R14 replacing huge 205/70 R14 ] will lower my car another 38mm! and only affect diff ratios / sppedo error less than 10%. Therefore when my speedo says 55km/h I'm actually doing 50km/h sorta thing. 5-speed should solve mild open road over-revving problem 8).

You rung that puppy out to 2 hundy?!! :shock: Big hill and into netureal or something? As I was told they only good for 170. Not game to try it out though myself. Yours auto or many? Wheels look good, guard rub is good as well, lets you know the tyres are still on the car. :D

You did not do 200km.

Josh that ceddy is stupidly cool. I really want one. Probably going to have to settle with a crown instead though.

Is that the carpark just down from court? If so, I sexed a bitch in that carpark. It was cold.

p1060111customno9.jpg

That's a great shot - oldschool house has character to match the car.

Was exactly what i was thinking when i saw that pic. Could have been a pic from the 70's:P

The more pics i see of this car the cooler it looks! It looks so "purposeful" with its tuff as stance. I Like this car a lot.

Bigger pics please. Especially one with the reflection in puddle in the covered carpark. New wallpaper hard :wink:

Awesome I'll sort out some better pics after school today. I also might go back to that same carpark building and take more pictures with new wheels / tyres / even tougher stance again. I'm glad you said purposeful as that's exactly how I feel it should look. Therefore the car's purpose mustn't have much to do with judder bars! Or streets with a slight convex as the cross member scrapes, ouch! That is only 90mm off the ground though so. Yeh more and larger photos tonight I reckon. I'll find some real old ones too.

And not bad for a first car! :wink: That cost a mere $600. :D

• 4 weeks later...