pies

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK I LOVE IT!!!!

saw it cruisin up centenial highway a day or 2 ago. creamed myself. so awesome

Yea Cheers ay, looks sweet with the new bits on it, gotta let my funds recoupe alittle,

been abit of a money pit the last couple of weeks :lol:

FUCK I LOVE IT!!!!

saw it cruisin up centenial highway a day or 2 ago. creamed myself. so awesome

Yea Cheers ay, looks sweet with the new bits on it, gotta let my funds recoupe alittle,

been abit of a money pit the last couple of weeks :lol:

LOL yea i know that feeling! im gonna be soo broke after nats.

Mean looking car! :twisted:

Black rims should look sweet, hows the interior coming along?

Not a bad list of cars considering the first three you had before you even got ur license lol, I'm still on my first!

Still love the Vitesse tho, can't believe how advanced they were... but being one of like 7 in whole of NZ kinda made it tricky to modify and being so original you probly shouldn't anyway.

Keep the pics coming :D

I've hosted the tardme ones here:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cortinamk2/

My fav bit is the gear stick and rusty spanner tied to the indicator stalk!

38411599_full.jpg

My fav bit is the gear stick and rusty spanner tied to the indicator stalk!

38411599_full.jpg

that gear stickers gone, cops were gona give me a picky if i didnt take that off and get the arse raised :x was well pist about that, hated it tht first, looked so much higher but, not too bad now i guess, airbag will fix all :lol:

inters coming along, fully striped down with a wire brushed drill head back to pretty much bare metal and just need to fill a couple of rust holes and do sumthng with the heater channels, came up with a sweet idea to stencil a logo (probly "hoodrides") onto the floor as it ant runnig carpet, RATROD haha but well cold :P

Glad to see you have plans of putting it back down again. These things NEED to be on the ground. Doesn't look right so high in the rear.

Good shit though, good to see it progressing. Widening those wheels an inch or 2 would be cool I reckon? Get them sitting just on the guards an emphasize the whitewalls abit more/tuck them up under the guards better :D

This car keeps getting better and better! Me and zep were talkin bout ratting a variant all the way home from the vw nats in chch, and this is pretty much my perfect hoodride spec!

I think i like the first stencil the best.. Except the bewbs in second are quite subtle, so thats pretty mean.. Gah, i dont know, its all too much steez :shock::D

FUCK! thats looking awesome!

I didn't see the pin striping before, looks mean, so does the roof racks.

The wheels are looking cool in black, dunno how much its gonna help to reduce cop attention tho!

Should post it up on Hoodride too when shes nearly done.

loving teh VW cutout in the sub too, sum red leds or sumthin shining behind would be sweet.

that explains why I haven't seen ya for awhile!!!

Looking fuckin cool man!!!

You'll have to bring her around again when ya finish... get a foto of "ze germans" together. rofls

bro-in-law just quit the job where he had access to a mig to bring home and we don't have one at work either... might be my next major purchase.

a way to lower it until you get bags consists of a fuckin huge toolbox in the boot... works on my car :P

• 3 weeks later...